About Me

My photo
Orlando, FL, United States
Served 4 years in the army and now I'm a student at Full Sail University where I'm pursuing my dream to make video games.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Previous Work

Please Click on the videos link for a full description of the video...

Midterm for OpenGL
     

                                                                    Labs for OpenGL





Gameboy Advance


                                             Animation Editor for the Game we made in SGP

3 comments:

  1. Trogdor is new. I assume Richard Wright still teaches the class? A bit pompous but a REALLY smart guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, he still teaches it. He gave me a 99% on my OpenGL project! He couldn't tell me how I lost 1 point but oh well! And yes! he is very knowledgeable of OpenGL and graphics programming, but he tends to be a little to proud of his accomplishments and his book. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Trogdor was used to help us learn how to load in and render custom Meshes.

    ReplyDelete